My Blog List

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

MDC/Dicks/Crucifucks @ Love Hall, Philadelphia 5-13-83


DRI also played this show but I've never seen a recording of their set in circulation. This show was the first time I saw these bands and it's one of my 10 favorite shows. All these sets were recorded through the sound board so the sound quality is very good.

Crucifucks setlist: [from cassette tape]
01. Similar Items
02. Democracy Spawns Bad Taste
03. You Give Me The Creeps
04. Marching For Trash
05. Go Bankrupt And Die
06. Legal Genocide
07. Death Salesman
08. Cops For Fertilizer
09. title unknown
10. I Am The Establishment
11. Official Terrorism
12. Hinckley Has A Vision

Dicks setlist: [from cassette tape]
01. title unknown
02. Bourgeois Fascist Pig
03. Purple Haze
04. Little Boys Feet
05. Kill From The Heart
06. Dicks Hate The Police
07. Dicks Blues
08. Anti-Klan part 1

MDC setlist: [from cassette tape]
01. intro
02. Greedy And Pathetic
03. Corporate Deathburger
04. Dick For Brains
05. Kill The Light
06. Church And State
07. Business On Parade
08. Dead Cops

5 comments:

  1. Thank you sir! as always, I really appreaciate your time & effort on these great rips & uploads. What an amazing blog! Keep up the great job. I'll definitely be looking forward to all your upcoming installments. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow glad i stumbled upon this site! Killer live shows and demos!

    Check out my spot www.demo-tapes.blogspot.com for some more HC demos and crap!


    Cheers!
    dd

    ReplyDelete
  3. something listenable coming from the infamous love hall!!! simply amazing

    also can you provide an email address, i have the dils and X shows you are after, it would be nice to sort something out...

    ReplyDelete
  4. flitox, do I have your email? I'd like to get those Dils/X shows from you. I'm planning a megaposts for both bands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nope don't think you got my email, so please send me a msg to that one

    acabin85atyahoo.fr

    ReplyDelete