My Blog List

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Descendents - California 1982/1983

These shows are both soundboard recordings. Unfortunately, they both suffer from being a thousand generations away from the original tape so there is tape hiss present. I got rid of as much as I could without wrecking the sound. The Heavy Metal intro on the T-Bird show is just a 13 minute time waste by two members while waiting for the other members to make it to the stage. Very good sound quality.

@ Mabuhay Gardens, San Francisco CA  11-02-82
01. Marriage
02. Tonyage
03. I'm Not A Punk
04. I'm Not A Loser
05. Kabuki Girl
06. I Wanna Be A Bear
07. I Like Food
08. Hey Hey
09. Weinerschnitzel
10. My Dad Sucks
11. Mr Bass
12. Parents
13. Global Probing
14. Like The Way I Know

@ T-Bird Rollerdome, Pico Rivera CA 1-15-83
01. Heavy Metal intro
02. I Wanna Be A Bear
03. I'm Not A Loser
04. Mr Bass
05. Suburban Home
06. Myage
07. Shattered Milo
08. Kabuki Girl
09. My Dad Sucks
10. Hey Hey
11. Catalina
12. Ace
13. I'm Not A Punk
14. Pervert
15. Bikeage
16. Hope
17. Global Probing
18. Jean Is Dead

4 comments:

  1. Thanks bat29, I'd never heard the Mab show.

    FYI: "Like The Way I Know" was an out-take from 'Milo Goes To College', and didn't show up until 17 years later, on the 'Blasting Room' comp...

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. compare the Mab show with this show http://noiseaddiction.blogspot.com/2011/09/descendents-electric-banana-pittsburgh.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Shattered Mind" is actually "Shattered Milo" and it was released on the "I'm the One" single

    ReplyDelete
  4. "13 minute time waste..." Milo was in the bathroom taking a shit while the punkers spat on us! I got a huge loogie in the eye! Waste of time? I thought I was going to be killed!!! I would still like to hear it, though.

    ReplyDelete