My Blog List

Friday, August 26, 2011

Cynics - WRCT, Pittsburgh 11-28-89

 Here's one for the Garage heads. This is Pittsburgh's favorite garage band recorded live playing at a local radio station. The sound quality is very good.

Info here: http://www.myspace.com/thecynicsrocknrollSome info here: http://web.mac.com/michaelkastelic/THE_CYNICS_LYRICS/Welcome.html

setlist: [from cassette tape]
01. Baby, What's Wrong
02. Girl, You're On My Mind
03. Get My Way
04. You Got The Love
05. Close To Me
06. Different Worlds
07. -interview-
08. Now I'm Alone
09. Tears Are Coming
10. Creepin'
11. No Way
12. Yeah!
13. I Never Loved Her
14. Cry, Cry, Cry
15. Last Time Around
16. title unknown
17. I Don't Fit
18. Born To Lose [Heartbreakers]
19. title unknown

4 comments:

  1. CAN YOU REPOST CYNICS LINK NOT AVAILABLE TALKED TO GREGG KOSTELICH TODAY HE SAID HE DID NOT ASK FOR LINK TO BE STOPPED

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big thank you from this garage head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a great great great blog. just found it and am so impressed!!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just checked the link and it is working fine.

    ReplyDelete