My Blog List

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Suicidal Tendencies - T-Bird Rollerdrome, Pico Rivera CA 12-11-82

Suicidal Tendencies were never a favorite band of mine back in the day but they did have a couple good songs. Here they are live at the famed T-Bird Rollerdrome in an early set before the first album came out. I think there are a couple songs here that never got released. This was recorded through the soundboard and the sound quality is very good.

setlist: [from cassette tape]
01. I Shot Reagan
02. Memories Of Tomorrow
03. Suicide's An Alternative-You'll Be Sorry
04. Two Sided Politics
05. Suicidal Failure
06. Fascist Pig
07. Subliminal
08. Institutionalized
09. I Want More
10. Possessed
11. You're Forgiven
12. I Saw Your Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Superb post, excellent sound! Thanks for the all the work!

    ReplyDelete