My Blog List

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Capture The Flag - WERS, Boston 2-17-85

Capture The Flag were a Mod/Power Pop band from Boston that existed in the mid-1980s. I couldn't find any info on the internet about them but on YouTube there are some videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxdfF10VBz8&feature=related
This is a radio broadcast and the sound quality is very good.

setlist: [from cassette tape]
01. She Works Hard
02. Little Willy [Sweet]
03. Our Town
04. Amazing Grace
05. Not On Parade For You
06. Kiss Me Deadly [Generation X]
07. Rain Must Fall
08. America In My Eyes
09. Looking Through At You
10. Not Your Man
11. Armies Of The World
12. This Is Your Country
13. Opportunity

1 comment:

  1. Hey Man,

    I was the lead singer, guitarist in this band.
    Here's the lineup:

    Rocco Antonelli- Lead Vocals / Guitar
    Ron Vitale- Bass / Backing Vocals
    Stephen Albert- Drums / Backing Vocals

    I have studio recordings for many of these songs, but I do not have THIS...

    How can I get a copy? :)

    My current band is called, The USM. We have videos on YouTube, just search USM Boston, or by my name and you can listen.

    With Regards,

    Rocco Antonelli
    Feb 18th, 2012

    ReplyDelete