My Blog List

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Subhumans (UK) - Longmarch, Philadelphia 5-18-84

I was at this one and I think this show was the second time the Subhumans played in Philadelphia on their 1984 U.S. tour. The sound here is originally off a video tape but I no longer have the video. It's an audience recording so is a little rough but it's a great show.

setlist: [from cassette tape]
01. I Don't Wanna Die
02. Reason For Existence
03. Waste of Breath
04. So Much Money
05. Not Me
06. Labels
07. Fade Away
08. No More Gigs
09. Animal
10. Work Experience
11. Cant Hear The Words
12. Work-Rest-Play-Die
13. Pigman
14. Minority
15. Mickey Mouse Is Dead
16. Religious Wars

2 comments:

  1. 02 - Reason For Existence

    along with Rudimentary Peni, my top two Anarcho-Punk

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Gary, for that song title. I should have known that one.

    ReplyDelete