My Blog List

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Mono Men - WBRS, Waltham MA 10-02-90

Here's Mono Men from Washington State. They were around from 1987 to 1996 and released several albums. This live show is from a radio broadcast and the sound quality is very good. Can anyone fill in the song titles?

Info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mono_Men

setlist: [from cassette tape]
01. title unknown
02. title unknown
03. Girl
04. title unknown
05. title unknown
06. title unknown
07. Rumble
08. title unknown
09. You're Gonna Miss Me [13th Floor Elevators]

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, Noise Addiction!

    Track 7 is Rumble (Link Wray) and track 8 is a Link Wray song, too (Maybe Black Widow...). If you can tell me the year of the recording I might find other track names.

    Best wishes from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. As stated, I do not know the year of this show. It was not written on my tape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My guess is that it is from 1992, or 1993 - no later than that

    ReplyDelete