My Blog List

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Happy Harriet & The Fallen Men - demo 1988

Happy Harriet & The Fallen Men are another band from Copenhagen Denmark. They were around from 1986 to 1992, approximately. In 1988 they did a tour of Holland with another Danish band Misanthropic Charity. I don't know their discography and there is no information on the internet about them but they did release an album in 1991. These four songs I have on a tape with some other Danish bands but I don't really know if these songs are from a demo or a record, but I think demo. Anyone out there got anymore info on this band? Sound quality is very good.

*I remembered that the band shortened their name to The Fallen Men in 1990 and have found this listing for a new album here: http://www.discogs.com/Fallen-Men-Cocaine-Americans/release/2619968

track list: [from cassette tape]
01. title unknown
02. title unknown
03. title unknown
04. title unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment