My Blog List

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Adolescents - Rodney On The ROQ 1981

Here's the Adolescents on the Rodney On The ROQ radio show playing a demo they recorded and talking about the upcoming album they were recording. The four songs are demo versions which were only released a few years ago on The Complete Demos 1980-1986 album. This was recorded off the radio and the quality is good.

track list: [from cassette tape]
01. -interview segment-
02. Creatures
03. -interview segment-
04. Do The Eddy
05. Self Destruct
06. Ameoba

6 comments:

  1. Great! thanks.
    Do you have any full rodney on the roq shows?
    Maybe the Screamers in studio interview?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only full Rodney show I have is the one from 1978 with The Avengers. The only other interviews I have are the ones on my tape list which has been posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is your Rodney show available to download?

    I would love a copy of it. I am searching out old recordings of his show from 78-83.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "The Rodney show with Avengers 1978 was uploaded on another blog. I'm not upping it here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. NA, thanks for a clip from history. I love the interview segments you post. They give a great insight to the early years. Your attention to detail is much appreciated!

    - Rusty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Rodney on the roq fans, I recorded some Rodney shows from the late 70s to the late 80s. I only trade. Your list gets my list. Email me at joerocco64@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete