My Blog List

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Damned - rehearsals 1979

Here's a nice rehearsal tape of Captain, Rat, Algy and Dave working on a bunch of songs in the time before the Machine Gun Etiquette album. Only two songs here made it onto the album and there is one - Blind Lead The Blind - that didn't make it anywhere. There's also an early version of I Believe The Impossible which here is titled Don't Trouble Trouble. Most of these songs are instrumental. Very good quality.

track list:
01. Ballroom Blitz
02. unknown
03. unknown (2)
04. Melody Lee
05. Don`t Trouble Trouble (1) [I Believe The Impossible]
06. Don`t Trouble Trouble (2)
07. Don`t Trouble Trouble (3)
08. Don`t Trouble Trouble (4)
09. Don`t Trouble Trouble (5)
10. Don`t Trouble Trouble (6)
11. Don`t Trouble Trouble (7)
12. Anarchy In The UK
13. Pretty Vacant
14. Pretty Vacant (2)
15. Blame It On
16. Rich Kids God Save The Queen
17. unknown (3)
18. Love Song (1)
19. Love Song (2)
20. Love Song (3)
21. Love Song (4)
22. Do You Really Care
23. Love Song (5 - ENTER VANIAN)
24. Blind Lead The Blind (1)
25. Blind Lead The Blind (2)

3 comments:

  1. fantastic...I Believe The Impossible is probably my Damned fave track,thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're wonderfull.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Believe The Impossible is also a favorite song of mine.

    ReplyDelete